Countries don’t develop because they’ve reduced corruption, they are able to reduce corruption because they developed, this is the prosperity paradox. A big part of development is leveraging technology that creates a market where everyone can participate.
- How to Fix Meetings (Book Review) June 23, 2021
- Project Communication Management: What is it all about? June 22, 2021
- The Best PRINCE2 Exam Simulators June 22, 2021
- 8 Truths About Gantt Charts that Every PM Should Know February 27, 2019
- Are You Using This Secret Technique To Pass The PMP Exam On The First Attempt? October 15, 2018
- 7 Ways To Gain Your PMP Certification Faster October 13, 2018